About Us: FarmTrace is an agri-tech startup that builds industry-leading software that connects to farm systems and manages agricultural systems. It is a fast-growing B2B platform company with data science operations in the agriculture and food industry. Led by a Dutch founder, with offices in the US, Amsterdam, and Boxmeer, FarmTrace brings farm and food information to its customers’ fingertips, providing transparency in key parts of the food value chain. Its groundbreaking digital architecture helps bridge cooperation between farmers, veterinarians, farm suppliers, and food processors.
Contribution to the organization
You manage the performance and guide career development for a large team of skilled professionals. By coaching teams and individuals, you help to shape a unified culture of high performing teams. As technology and state of the art knowledge are key, you define a learning and development strategy to improve the skills and knowledge of our professionals. You facilitate knowledge sharing and learning new technologies that are the basis of success for the future of FarmTrace products.
- Manage performance & career development of multiple teams.
- Help to build high performing teams by coaching teams and individuals
- Drive technology or process guilds to grow our expertise in key technologies that are the basis of success for future FarmTrace products.
- Develop a learning and development strategy and set personal development goals
- Apply department policies on e.g. security, QA.
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience as an engineering manager or similar role.
- Bachelor or master degree of Computer Science, or related technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven skills in coaching engineers and teams.
- You are passionate about new technologies, motivating and inspiring others.
- Good understanding of Product Development lifecycles and Agile frameworks.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- A valued position in a fast growing international startup.
- Flexible working hours and own choice for remote or office work
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- An ambitious and friendly team open to support and help where necessary
Apply for this job