LOCATION: Nijmegen or Amsterdam (Remote during Covid)
FarmTrace builds industry-leading software that connects to farm systems and manages agricultural systems. It is a fast-growing B2B platform company with data science operations in the agriculture and food industry. Led by a Dutch founder, with offices in both the US and Amsterdam. FarmTrace brings farm and food information to its customers’ fingertips, providing transparency in key parts of the food value chain. Its groundbreaking digital architecture helps bridge cooperation between farmers, veterinarians, farm suppliers, and food processors.
FarmTrace is fast-growing and dynamic. We’re looking for someone who can think on their feet to meet financial deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Preparation, checking and booking of invoices;
- Preparing and checking payments;
- Management of the entire debtor process;
- Coordinating/invoicing sales;
- Booking of depreciation and/or provisions
- Preparatory work for, among other things, the VAT return;
- Other administrative tasks
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position;
- Education at a minimum MBO level;
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level
- An ability to work independently and proactively
- A penchant for accurate and solution-oriented work
- Proficiency in excel and a willingness to learn new systems
- Fluency in English as well as Dutch
- Availability 32 hours a week
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary on a 12-month contract
- Opportunity to grow within our rapidly scaling company.
MORE ABOUT FARMTRACE
FarmTrace currently has 5,000 connected farms globally, a number expected to reach 100,000 within two years. We currently employ 50+ staff, a number that will continue to grow in the coming years.