As a (Medior) Sales Executive you will be responsible for bringing in new customers and supporting the Sales Lead for key accounts. You have the drive and ambition to realize accelerated growth together with the Sales Lead year-on-year. These accounts will initially be within the Benelux and eventually across all of Europe. You will build and manage your own end-to-end sales funnel and are able to advise the customer in choosing the right solution.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Sales process
· Establish business opportunities (cold acquisition, lead generation, and networking)
· Maintaining a structured sales pipeline
· Preparing and conducting product pitches
· Collecting input for a product demo and communicating this to the product team
· Writing of proposals
· Conducting contract negotiations.
· End-to-end responsible for your own accounts and revenue
· Support to Sales Lead for key accounts.
3. Stakeholder management
· Liaise with the various internal departments involved: product, legal, finance, project managers, marketing, helpdesk.
· Number of customer contacts
· Contact – order conversion
· Realized revenue
Place in the Organization:
Supporting – Sales Lead
Internal relations: Sales, Product, Project Managers, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Helpdesk
External relations: Customers
Supervisor: Sales Lead
Direct reports: None
Replacement: Sales Lead
Traits and Competencies
· Strong communication, is able to communicate effectively with both clients and internal stakeholders;
· Advising role, find it important to help customers with content and get to the bottom of the problem behind the customer question;
· Able to identify customer needs and convert them into business requirements;
· Hands-on & proactive;
· Thinks like an entrepreneur with a strong drive for success and the desire to work in a fast-paced, self-driven and entrepreneurial environment;
Knowledge and skills
· Possesses HBO thinking and working level with an education in a relevant field;
· 2 – 4 year work experience in a similar role;
· Affinity with the agricultural sector.
Language: Dutch and English (required)
Location: Temporarily Remote Due to Covid. Eventually, Nijmegen
· Competitive salary (Up to €3,500.00 per month)
· Performance-based Bonus
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
FarmTrace is an ambitious, growing organization. With this growth, a Sales executive will take on a larger, more international range of tasks and responsibilities.