Support Desk Technician
About Us: FarmTrace is an agri-tech startup that builds industry-leading software that connects to farm systems and manages agricultural systems. It is a fast-growing B2B platform company with data science operations in the agriculture and food industry. Led by a Dutch founder, with offices in the US, Amsterdam, and Boxmeer, FarmTrace brings farm and food information to its customers’ fingertips, providing transparency in key parts of the food value chain. Its groundbreaking digital architecture helps bridge cooperation between farmers, veterinarians, farm suppliers, and food processors.
Contribution to the organization
FarmTrace is fast-growing and dynamic. We’re looking for someone who can think on their feet to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
You will be first point of contact for our customers and give support in the following matters:
- Actively monitor data exchanges between livestock farmers and key accounts
- Start up (Installation) and data exchange maintenance between livestock farmer and key accounts
- Farm management software for farmers.
- Various apps both in Android and iOS on smartphones and tablets
- Monitor various signaling (warning) systems and contact customers when needed.
- Via support software ( Teamviewer), take over the customer’s PC to further analyze reports and help customers solve issues.
- Perform the associated administrative processing.
- Monitor issues (tickets) transferred to other support departments and keep the customer updated.
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiastic, solution-oriented attitude.
- Customer-oriented: has good communication& problem-solving skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Good command of Dutch and English (German or Spanish would be a +)
- Structured working method in handling cases.
- (Minimum) MBO work and thinking level
What We Offer
- A challenging position in a fast-growing international startup
- Competitive salary, supplemented with a modern package of secondary benefits
- Education and training.
- Internal career opportunities for growth within the company
- An ambitious and enthusiastic team that strives for high customer satisfaction.
- Flexible, partial-remote working