About Us: FarmTrace is an agri-tech startup that builds industry-leading software that connects to farm systems and manages agricultural systems. It is a fast-growing B2B platform company with data science operations in the agriculture and food industry. Led by a Dutch founder, with offices in the US, Amsterdam, and Boxmeer, FarmTrace brings farm and food information to its customers’ fingertips, providing transparency in key parts of the food value chain. Its groundbreaking digital architecture helps bridge cooperation between farmers, veterinarians, farm suppliers, and food processors.
Contribution to the organization
You will be involved in a team that has just started and will set out to implement many wonderful tech. You will work under the Lead DevOps Engineer for any impending work. You will be involved in implementing the currently designed DevOps Architecture, working with classic yaml pipelines and bash. You will also be required to script tools to aid in processes that require automation.
- Build continuous integration, continuous deployment pipelines (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Implement tooling / dashboards for logging, monitoring and alerting
- Automate manual processes by integrating new tools or improving existing tooling
- Implement cybersecurity measures, e.g. vulnerability scanning
- Incidence management, root cause analysis and corrective action.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role preferably in Microsoft Azure Tech Stack
- Professional working knowledge of an OOP language (e.g – C#, Java).
- Hands on experience on classic Yaml Pipelines, Bash, Terraform
- Working knowledge of Vnets/Subnets, DNS, NSGs, logging and alerts.
- Worked with containerization technologies like Docker and Azure Container Registry
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts (secret management, vulnerability scanning, penetration tests, etc) is a plus.
What We Offer
- A valued position in a fast growing international startup
- Flexible working hours and own choice for remote or office work
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- An ambitious and friendly team open to support and help where necessary
Apply for this job