About Us: FarmTrace is an agri-tech startup that builds industry-leading software that connects to farm systems and manages agricultural systems. It is a fast-growing B2B platform company with data science operations in the agriculture and food industry. Led by a Dutch founder, with offices in the US, Amsterdam, and Boxmeer, FarmTrace brings farm and food information to its customers’ fingertips, providing transparency in key parts of the food value chain. Its groundbreaking digital architecture helps bridge cooperation between farmers, veterinarians, farm suppliers, and food processors.
Contribution to the organization
We are looking for a HR Manager who will help FarmTrace reach its ambitious goals – someone who can build the main HR capabilities and lead the HR function (recruitment, workforce and succession planning, performance reviews and rewards, learning and development, culture, employee engagement).
- Supervise and organize recruitment, interviewing and hiring new staff
- Help plan the next phase of FarmTrace staff and culture (functions, talent
- management, succession planning, company culture, diversity) and develop our recruitment process
- Develop HR strategy
- Drive the process of performance reviews, goal setting, and talent management.
- Improve the employee life-cycle (on-boarding, performance reviews, goal setting,
- internal communication, off-boarding)
- Organize regular employee feedback to learn how the organization can improve and ensure everyone in the organization is successful and happy at FarmTrace
- Maintain all current HR-policies and keep procedures up-to-date and compliant with employment and privacy legislation
- Report to the MD Operations in Europe.
- Work together with our Headquarters in the US
- 5+ years of experience in leading HR
- 2+ years of experience in global recruitment
- A proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment
- Results-driven and well-organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Like to get things done big or small
- Language skills in both Dutch and English
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a passion for people and values diversity in teams
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has experience in recruitment
- Has experience in things such as organizational design and culture, employee
- engagement, recruitment, learning & development and employee law
- Enjoys an international setting
- Is able to build strong relationships with board members and employees
- Can drive initiatives and make things happen
- Can work autonomously and likes to take ownership to solve problems
What We Offer
- A valued position in a fast growing international startup.
- Flexible working hours and own choice for remote or office work
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- An ambitious and friendly team open to support and help where necessary
Apply for this job